Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Update

Hey, guys.

It's with a heavy heart that I inform you that the family member in the hospital, my grandfather, passed away yesterday afternoon. I'm letting you guys know this so that you will be aware of why I probably won't be posting any new reviews for a few days, probably not until sometime next week, if that.

I have known my grandfather all my life and, during the last few years especially, he had been battling several health conditions that have left him very weary. Whenever he was hospitalized before, he always managed to bounce back on his feet, despite the challenges. He was a fighter.

His death is very hard for my family, so while we try to deal with the loss I will be spending some time with family and friends. Don't worry, though; I'll still be reading. Reading is actually a good distraction, though I will admit that King is rather unorthodox material at this time. Still, it helps all the same.

My grandfather was a fighter, and I've always admired that about him. I love you, Vovo. Rest in peace.

Until next time, guys.

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment