Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I know, it's been forever.

Hey, guys!

So sorry that I haven't been able to post in a while. School is just . . . yeah, school. Right now I have to write a paper for one of my English classes (which I really ought to be working on right now), but I promise that I'll start writing more reviews once the workload lightens up a bit.

Once I get some free time (people are always talking about "free time" . . . it sure sounds nice) I will be posting at least once a week, if not more. I haven't really read many new books except for English class, so I'll probably be drawing on some books I read in the past. I'd like to write reviews for The Art of Racing in the Rain and The Color Purple. Once I finish reading the book for my Popular Literature class, I'd like to do a review on Postmortem . . . the theme for the class this semester is detective fiction.

As always, leave a comment if there's a review that any of you would like me to write . . . please? I'd really like to read some comments. Please don't make me beg.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment