Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Update

Hey, guys!!

Today's been a pretty backwards day, which is why I don't really have a new post for you guys.'

Just so you know, things are a little crazy because one of my family went to the hospital yesterday and things aren't looking great as of right now.

Tomorrow, I may visit at the hospital. Otherwise, I'll be home, so I'll work on some more reviews and lists for you guys. If things don't start looking up, I hope you guys would understand my going off the grid for a little break so that I can be with my family. Rough days, guys.

Also, I've been reading Pet Sematary by Stephen King. I'm almost a third of the way through the book, so I'm making pretty good progress. I just refuse to read it after dark. Especially since I reached a pretty creepy chapter earlier today. Big no-no.

In addition, I've recently bought four new books on my Kindle, as if I didn't have about seven books already on there that I need to read. Plenty of new material to come.

Especially since some sequels will be coming out this fall. Such as the sequel to Eye of Minds by James Dashner and the sequel to The Raven Boys and The Dream Thief by Maggie Stiefvater. Not to mention the rest of the series that started with Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick. We can't forget about that book . . . especially since it ended on one hell of a cliffhanger.

Anyway, I think you get the point. Check back in tomorrow, guys. :)

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment