Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

List

Hey, guys!

Sorry, but I don't have anything to review today. I will on Tuesday, though, I promise!

I can't leave you with nothing though, so here's a list of books I would read and review if I had time.

Enjoy! And I hope I eventually have time to read these.


1) Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

2) The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner

3) A Series of Unfortunate Events Lemony Snicket (reread)

4) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (reread)

5) Fire by Kristin Cashore (reread)

6) The Host by Stephenie Meyer (reread)

7) Graceling by Kristin Cashore

8) Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

9) Specials by Scott Westerfield (reread)

10) Extras by Scott Westerfield (reread)

Let's see if I eventually get to them.

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment