Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

List: Favorite Shows

Hey, guys!

Like many book nerds, I also have my obsessions with TV shows. Especially now that I've discovered the wonders of Netflix.

So, I thought I'd make a list of my favorite TV shows that I am currently obsessing over. Plus a little blurb about what the show is about.

1) "Dexter"

A serial killer who kills murderers. An interesting concept. Dexter has this darkness inside him that demands to be satisfied, so rather than kill innocent people, he follows a code set forth by his adopted father to only kill those who deserve it.

It's addictive, but take it from someone who watches this show with her mom and brother, think long and hard before introducing this to a member of your family because if you start watching it together, it could get awkward.

2) "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy"

Ah, this show was my childhood. And thanks to Netflix, I can watch two seasons of this show whenever I want. It's basically about three boys, Ed (the muscle), Edd "Double D" (the brains), and Eddy (the driving force) who live in a cul-de-sac and spend their days trying to scam the rest of the kids of their hard-earned money so that the three Eds can buy the coveted jaw-breakers from the candy store.

Although these three boys balance each other out, they also cause tons of trouble. It's a pretty amusing show, if you ask me.

3) "The Big Bang Theory"

Two physicists, an astrophysicist, and an engineer, along with all their wives/girlfriends and their friends. These guys get up to all sorts of hi-jinx. If you are a nerd and proud of it, this is the show for you.

Fun fact: I'm writing about "TBBT" while wearing my "Bazinga!" sweatshirt.

Hope you guys enjoyed this list.

Happy reading/Netflixing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment