Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, everybody!
My name's Sarah, and this is my blog and, as the title implies, it's going to be all about writing and books. Since I'm a very passionate reader, I will be posting a lot of book reviews. The books I read will probably be very diverse, so if there's a book you'd like to hear my opinion about, just post the title and author in the comments and I'll give it a shot. Since I'm still going to school right now, I might start off by writing reviews for the books I have to read for school. Otherwise, once summer starts, I'll be reading whatever interests me for the most part. I would also be open to suggestions for movies if you guys would like me to write a review for a movie.
I'm also a very passionate writer, so I might post some of my own short stories or narratives of what's going on in my life if it seems interesting. I'd also like to post some writing exercises. Every time I post one of these, I will actually do the exercise and add the writing to a later post. If you guys are interested in doing these writing exercises with me, I would love it if you posted your writings in the comments for me (and everyone else) to read!
For the rest of the school year, I will try to post something at least every week - come summer I will be posting a lot more frequently.
Either tonight or tomorrow, I will write a review for the last book I read for fun.
For right now, welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment