Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

List: Classics

Hey, guys!

As you all know, I'm a nerd. A nerd who loves to read. So I try to make my reading list as diverse as I can, which is why I have so many classics sitting on my bookshelf and downloaded on my Kindle just waiting for me to pick them up and start reading.

Unfortunately, being the busy bee that I am, I often don't have time to read for fun except for when I'm on break. Therefore, there are plenty of classic novels on my reading list.

Here is a sneak peak at my to read list, just so you know what may be up and coming during winter break.

1) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

2) 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne

3) Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

4) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

4) The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

5) Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

6) Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

7) Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

8) Flowers in the Attic by V. C. Andrews

9) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

10) Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

11) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

12) 1984 by George Orwell

13) Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

14) Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee

15) Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Hopefully, I'll get to all of these (and stick with them!) at some point.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment