Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Writing Prompt

Hey, guys!

Time for another writing prompt! For all writers and aspiring writers, this will be good to get your creative juices going and even could be used to start a story.

So, without further ado:

You have just killed someone's pet. Write the scenario: how did you kill someone's pet? What kind of a pet was it? To whom did it belong?

Or you could always start from the aftermath of the accident . . . if that's what it was. Was it an accident? Well, was it? Answer the question, punk!

So, was it an accident? Did you tell the owner? How did they react? Or did you try to hide it like the scum you are? Sorry, my bad cop was showing. If you did try to hide it, how so? Did you blame it on somebody else?

(Time for some good cop.) It's okay, you can tell me. I'm on you're side. I'm trying to help you.

Okay, I've had my fun. As you can see, there are many directions that you guys could take with this. So, it doesn't have to end up like Pet Sematary at all. It's completely up to you.

Well, while the little gremlins in your noggins are at work, I'll be working on the next review. Until next time, guys.

Happy writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment