Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Good news!

Hey, guys!

Guess what guess what guess what!

I finally made a Twitter account! Me! The so not tech savvy nerd girl just made a Twitter account. By herself, I may add.

I also added a little doo-hickey that will let you guys share stuff from my blog on Twitter or Facebook. Nifty, huh?

So you know what that means, guys. Be sure to follow me on Twitter to get more updates about when I post new book reviews and lists and writing exercises.

As a little side note, you'll also be able to see who my favorite artist is on SyFy's show Face Off every week, because I can't help it: I'm obsessed. And killing two birds with one stone.

So, like I said, be sure to follow me on Twitter and get more constant updates about when I publish new blog posts and I will try my best to stay on top of that once school starts as well.

Also, I will work on making a Facebook page for my blog, so be on the look-out for that.

Check back in for tomorrow's review and I will be here reading and trying to think of stuff to help all you writers out there.

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment