Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Update: Yes, I'm still alive

Hey, guys!!

So, so sorry that I haven't been posting a lot lately. I know that I shouldn't have any excuses but the weekend and this week are so crazy for me: Father's Day, my and my boyfriend's nine month anniversary, work, my brother's graduation rehearsals and ceremony, my boyfriend's birthday, the Relay for Life . . . so yeah, it's been nuts and the week is only half over.

But no more excuses! (I hope.)

This post is just a little update to let you know that I will get my head out of my butt long enough to start posting again. I do have a ton of reviews already outlined; the problem was finding the time to actually write them.

But never fear! Check in later tonight (after I have some of my cousin's birthday cake) or tomorrow and I will have a new review posted. Next time I will keep an eye on my schedule. This totally shouldn't happen again. Next time I know I'll be busy, I'll write a bunch of reviews ahead of time and then schedule them to be posted on certain days.

I've actually been planning to do that for when I go back to school. You know, write three reviews every day and hopefully they'll add up over the summer. Still trying to work on that (and not get distracted by Pinterest).

Anyway, like I said, I will try my best to have more reviews posted in the coming days. Again, so sorry about that, my friends.

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment