Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Another Update

Hey, guys!

I know that it's been a few days since my last post, but it's been a pretty long holiday weekend. But have no fear! I bring good news: I have finished The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.

Although I know I owe you guys a review pronto, I am beat. Seriously, though. I went on a two-hour hike in the woods with my boyfriend and his roommates plus a friend. And I am so not in shape. I swear to God, we hadn't even walked fifty feet uphill and my legs were already burning. I may have also been panting. Kind of fuzzy on precisely when my endurance gave up on me.

Anyway, tomorrow I will regale you guys with the details of today's adventure as well as that review that I have been promising.

After that, I will start reading the other library book I checked out: Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick. My boyfriend read it and said it was good. It also got praise from James Dashner (he's one of my favorite authors - remember?). I should also start reading some of the books I have bought and have yet to read. They're starting to give me funny looks.

Like I said, be sure to check in tomorrow for a new post.

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment